If there's one but of advice I can impart on you is: be persistent and have courage. Go for your goals and don't look back. Even if you don't reach them, you will make progress and be better off than when you started.
Here's what I can look forward to 2012:
- Starting Grad School this January
- Starting a Podcast on this blog (thanks to a very generous Christmas gift. Ideas are welcome!)
- Perhaps holding a 'Paint-in Event' in Centennial Square
- Presenting at Velo-City on behalf of Translink
- Bike-share coming to Vancouver?
To you and yours, I hope you have a very happy and safe New Years.